Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Super Mizz

So, I was listening to one of my favorite bands recently and started thinking, 'What would make an awesome band?'. I started going through all the musicians I love listening to and started thinking up the individual names in each band and realized that I like a very large number. So I decided to make the size smaller, three to each position, and post them.

Vocals (Male):
Aaron Lewis
Maynard James Keenan
Corey Taylor

Vocals (Female):
Alissa White-Gluz
Amy Lee
Dolores O'Riordan

Guitar:
Wes Borland
Tom Morello
Ryan Hansen

Bass:
"Fieldy"
Ryan Martinie
Mike D'Antonio

Drums:
Jeremy Spencer
John Otto
Shannon Larkin

That's about it. There are several who would do well in each position, but if I had to only pick three for each, those would be my three. It doesn't necessarily mean they're my favorites at each spot, just that they're who I think would be best. Id also go on listing off "Honorable Mentions", but theres just so many names and I don't feel like listing them off, let alone linking them.

Well, that's it for another Mizzablog. Byez!

No comments:

Post a Comment